In consideration for access to and use of Go New Forest CIC’s media library (copyright New Forest Destination Partnership) (the “Media Library”), the following terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Media Library and forms a legal agreement between you and Go New Forest CIC. By registering on this website to use the Media Library and completing the User Form, you acknowledge that you have read and understood all of the terms and conditions and that you agree with them. If you do not wish to be bound by the agreement kindly do not use the Media Library.
1. All Media in the Media Library is the exclusive property of Go New Forest CIC (copyright New Forest Destination Partnership (NFDP)), its partner businesses and organisations or contributing photographers.
2. Content in the Media Library may be reproduced or used to promote the New Forest as a travel destination through marketing or other means, which includes: tourism trade shows, travel brochures, tourism websites, promotions, magazines, media articles, travel literature, video and film productions, publications that foster and promote the New Forest’s identity or awareness.
3. Any reproduction or use of the images in the Media Library shall where possible visibly credit the “New Forest Destination Partnership, New Forest National Park Authority, or other assigned business/photographer, as indicated in the image details.
1. Despite any other term in this agreement, the content in the Media Library may not be reproduced or used for the purposes of publication and promotional materials that are sold for profit, including, but not limited to: post cards, picture books, posters, unless consented to in writing by Go New Forest CIC.
2. Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement and Allowed Uses, any reproduction or use of the content in the Media Library outside of the Allowed Uses, in whole or in part, is prohibited, unless consented to in writing by Go New Forest CIC.
3. You agree that any unauthorized reproduction, use, publication, or transmission of any photographs or images in the Media Library is an infringement of copyright and you will be responsible for any fees, damages and/or compensation arising therefrom.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
1. You understand and acknowledge that your reproduction or use of the Media Library is solely at your own risk. Go New Forest makes no warranties or representations (express or implied) with respect to the reproduction or use of the content in the Media Library, including, without limitation, implied warranties or representations for merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of rights. An image of person(s) is deemed to have a model release only if the existence is specified in the information attached to the Media.
2. In consideration for access to and use of the Media Library, you also agree that in no event will Go New Forest be liable (in tort or contract) or responsible whatsoever to you or any other legal entity related to the reproduction or use of content in the Media Library by you or your agent, including, without limitation, any infringement of copyright, defamation, breach of privacy, loss of revenue or profit, or for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from or related to the Media.
Please note: These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.